KontrolON guides you towards streamlining your production flow, costs and power consumption. The system enables you to monitor electricity consumption of the entire production plant (main belt, exit belts, grinding mill, washing tub, trommel screen) of a particular phase (crushing, screening, etc.) and a specific processing of each material.
In addition, thanks to a customised reporting service, KontrolON generates summaries regarding production, energy consumed, overall KPI, capacity rate, hours worked and power-on hours, average capacity and the percentage of deviation in comparison to the established benchmark.
- Overall production details: tons and cubic metres
- Average capacity: tons/hour and metres/hour
- Factory operational details: power-on hours and idle time
- Instant capacity: tons/hour
Generation and transmitting of customised alerts via push notifications appearing on your PC, tablet, smartphone and app.
- Factory operational status alerts: real and potential capacity
Alerts are activated when a certain parameter (minimum, maximum, average, summary) is either above or below the established threshold.
Costs and emissions
Breakdown of the incurred costs for the factory power supply:
- Overall costs
- Costs per ton (€/t)
- Average CO2 emissions per kWh produced and their weighted impact in the overall environmental impact of the factory
Indices and consumption
Overall power consumption monitoring and breakdown by specific process (crushing, washing, screening, etc.):
- Consumption analysis: influence of each production phase on a ton of material produced
- Process KPIs: crushing kWh/t, washing kWh/t, screening kWh/t
- Overall KPI: KwH/t
Electric input monitoring
Electric input and potential electricity peaks control
Incoming production monitoring
Overall factory control
Control of power consumption of the factory
Production monitoring and aggregate size differentiation